Friday, December 21, 2018

Who Should Take the Throne?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I know Norman Reedus is technically the lead now but as much as I love Daryl I feel like he's been the same character since day 1. Daryl is one of my favorites so that's not a slight. Just don't know if he'd even want that responsibility of leading.

Negan on the other hand.... well I gotta be honest it would just tickle my balls to see Negan take on a bigger role. Personally I think Jesus would've been great too, but, well... shhhh

There could be a lot of wild cards too which is why I ask. I'm sure there are others who have better insight on this than I do.

Tbh I wanted to call it quits on the show after Rick's exit but the Whisperers are too fucking awesome to check out now. They also cast this show pretty well so I'm curious as to who thinks can jump up into a leadership role like our "departed" Officer Friendly.

http://bit.ly/2QKzaz9 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment