Monday, December 24, 2018

Norman Reedus dies-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Can’t believe I haven’t posted this, has been kinda bugging me for a few years. So this is when I was in high school in the dorm, so maybe 3-5 maybe 6 years ago. I was sitting in the t.v room watching the news, when suddenly there was breaking news. It was some lady reporting that “ The Walking Dead actor, Norman Reedus, has died today in a fatal car crash”. Then I just sit there thinking, “ damn, how are they gonna continue walking dead now”. Because I’m pretty sure they were still pretty early in the series. Anyway I wake up the next morning not thinking much of it since I only bothered watching season one and didn’t even plan continuing. Life goes on as normal then I remember seeing previews or something for the show, and thought wait, I thought he was dead? Anyway I think of this from time to time and thought I’d share

http://bit.ly/2EO6U8v Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment