Sunday, December 16, 2018

What would be your dream Comic-book or Graphic Novel adaptation?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Just for clarification: you can use a comic-book film that has had a bad adaptation like “The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen”. So, what comic-book or graphic novel property could be made into a brilliant film? Marvel, DC, etc.

My pick would be an adaptation of Jonah Hex: Two Gun Mojo

I think a horror-Western would be a fresh perspective on the comic-book genre. I think that the best Director to bring this to life would be Gore Verbinski. His style in horror films and in adventure films would lend well to the story. Also, he has already directed two westerns: “Rango” (which is an excellent animated western comedy), & “The Lone Ranger”(not so great, but I like it for what it is). I think that this story being paired with Gore Verbinski would be a match made in heaven.

As for who would play Hex, it’s a toss up between Norman Reedus & Thomas Jane. Which I think both would bring a very unique take to the character.

https://ift.tt/2GlaAAa Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment