Saturday, June 22, 2019

Would love to see a scene like this in an MCU Ghoat Rider movie or the upcomming Hulu show.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Picture this in an autoshop garage. Old Man Johnny (Keanu Reeves, Norman Reedus, or Nicolas Cage) has in his hand an old Winchester Model 1887 shotgun. He points it towards Robbie Ryes (Gabriel Luna).

"When we came across your corpse; that time you were in that car wreck and your brother mourned over you. That was when he spoke, 'Give me to him.' He wanted to help you, Robbie. It was your time. I figured, my deed has long been fullfilled. All we been doing was finding just one more soul. A new home for him. I gave you the Spirit, hopping it would end my curse. My deed. I can go in piece...

"Heavon seemed to have rejected me. Woke up next morning on the edge of the highway. First time being alone in decades. But even with him gone, I was still curesed: food turns into ash, wounds do not heal, but I can no longer feel pain. Feel anything. Tried many times to end it. I am doomed to walk this earth a soulless vessal. Did I deserve this, Robbie? I shouldn't. No, I soon realized the transfer was...premature.

"For ten years, I searched. In bars, in garages, damn near all of California. I've been searching for him. Searching, for you. I don't know why he needed to save you in that crash, but..."

The gun then turns Hellfire.

"I need my friend back back. My deed is not finished."

http://bit.ly/31OQ7u7 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment