Saturday, June 8, 2019

Not a fan of Hideo Kojima-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I like Silent Hill... Only P.T. and nothing else. I have tried metal gear 3, 4, and 5. I can't get into them. I wish I could, but I guess my suspension of disbelief is not held throughout the game. Same reason I couldn't get into Evil Within (not a kojima game I know). There's just weird things that happen in a game that's trying to be realistic, and then it just turns out to feel like a tropey anime... Silent Hill has a cool premise and interesting themes, and an awesome story! But that's it... The gameplay just doesn't feel engaging. I honestly think Death Stranding doesn't look good. I saw the latest trailer and I laughed when Norman Reedus started beating guys with a case he is carrying and I just couldn't take the trailer seriously anymore. I am not hating, in fact I want to love these games, time and time again I have tried to play them, but I guess they are just really not for me. You're lucky if you can enjoy them, and I would be very happy to be in that position, but I think I will stay hyped for whenever they release the next God of War, The Last of Us Part 2, or even Borderlands 3.

http://bit.ly/2wILELb Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment