Saturday, August 6, 2022

Welcome, everyone!-UNR

https://ift.tt/cd5A8vZ

I'm very behind on this, but how can you blame me, given the subject of our subreddit? Hehe.

Welcome everyone, to the Striker Cult! My name is Mod Beth, and I am one of two mods here working on our sub!

This is the place where we can give our introductions, giving as much ((or as little as you feel comfortable sharing, for that matter...)) about yourself and how you came to find our lovely little cu....UH....subreddit!

Yes...subreddit.

I'll start!
As I mentioned, my name is Beth ((I know that's not what my user says, but I prefer to be called that, please))! My love for cowboys, and the whole western thing, first started out when my daddy (when he was alive) used to watch westerns on TV all the time.

It annoyed me at first, but look at where we are now, haha!

When Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel came out, I, like any other fan, was already hooked on Viv's work and was excited to see what she would do next.

Then, our lovely assassin snake cowboy appeared and was voiced by Norman Reedus, and, like the rest of us, I was gone. Ha!

I think that's all I want to say right now, so welcome!

Please remember to always read and adhere to the rules ((yes, they're there for a reason folks, not to look over and ignore!)) and let's get simping!

https://ift.tt/ptPL3y0 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment