Sunday, August 7, 2022

Fan casting every important character who isn’t in the MCU yet-UNR

https://ift.tt/UEYV7sg

In this put 3 actors for each character (except one) please give your opinions on the replies!

Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze:

Ryan Gosling-gosling has stated he wants to play ghost rider, and I personally think he’d kill it.

Brad Pitt-Pitt and gosling are very similar, Pitt does great in any role and would bring a lot to ghost rider as a character.

Norman Reedus-this is a very popular fan cast for a reason, on paper he’s perfect for this role.

Dr Doom:

Christoph Waltz-an Amazing actor, I think could portray dooms intelligence and cunningness perfect.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau-Nikolaj is a extremely versatile actor, he fits very naturally as doom.

Javier Bardem-this guy is so good at playing intimidating and scary characters, I like him for doom.

Wolverine:

Scott Eastwood-in my opinion scott is perfect for Wolverine, would displays his aggression perfectly and looks the part, height isn’t much of a big deal in my opinion for the character.

Keanu Reeves-could definitely play Logan well, My issue here is age but I can’t say this wouldn’t excite me.

Josh Hutcherson-josh I think is actually great for a young Logan, he had the height (5’5) and is a talented actor, I definitely wouldn’t be mad if he played Wolverine.

Professor X:

Giancarlo Esposito-Giancarlo is going to play someone in the MCU inevitability, I personally like professor X the best for him, I think his ability to play a good teacher and kind hearted personality is underrated this is the role I want him to play.

John Malkovich-do I need to say anything? John is a amazing actor and would be amazing as professor X.

Jack Nicholson-kind of a weird choice but jack is one of the best actors ever, I trust him with any role.

Cyclops:

Glen Powell-when I first heard this rumor I was excited cause it’s pretty perfect, glen brings the confidence needed for cyclops.

Logan Lerman-lerman is young and a great actor.

Alden Ehrenreich-I think he gets to much hate for solo, I also think he’s be a great cyclops.

Storm

Keke Palmer-Palmer is versatile talented actress, she would kill it as storm.

Lauren London-loved her in ATL, she would be a good storm.

Paula Patton-Just cause the hair.

Rogue:

Natalia Dyer-She great I’m ST, I think she really fits rogue as a character.

Chloe Grace Moretz-amazing actress, would make for a good rogue.

Hailee Steinfeld-again just a great young actress.

Mr Fantastic/Reed Richards:

John Krasinski-John checks all the boxes, MOF didn’t mean anything and I still thought he was good for the little time he had, the mouth scene was the writers faults.

Penn Badgley-if you have seen the show "you" you would understand this, he’s good at playing a genius.

Ram Charan-Ram also fit in the department of looks, I definitely wouldn’t be mad at this casting.

Invisible Woman/Sue Storm:

Emily Blunt-you can’t really go wrong with Emily blunt.

Bryce Dallas Howard-Bryce is great actress and I think fits sue storm well.

Kristen Bell-I like Kristen bell a lot, very funny talented actress

Human Torch/Johnny Storm:

Zac Efron-if you have the chance watch the movie "gold" on Hulu zac is amazing in it.

Joe Keery-another ST actor, would be good as a younger human torch.

Myles Teller-very good actor, would definitely make alot of people excited.

Nova:

Brandon Perea-perea has appearently really wants to play nova, witch tells me he genuinely cares about the character.

Chris Pine-Pine would be amazing as nove, he has the looks and everything.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt- I think could be a really solid nova.

Beyonder:

Leonardo DiCaprio-DiCaprio is one of the best actors ever and is arguably the best actor currently, I think the beyonder is a great role for him.

Hope you liked this post, sorry if you don’t like and are tired of fan castings I just thought this would be fun.

https://ift.tt/nzUQflZ Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment