Thursday, August 18, 2022

29M Canada - looking for friends on discord with similar interests-UNR

https://ift.tt/7cFqADN

Heya, I’m a pretty mellow Canadian guy just looking for more people to talk to who might share some of the same hobbies or interests as me. I like to think I'm fairly easy to get along with if we vibe. My main interests are:

Reading: Probably my first real love. I'm a huge fan of fantasy/sci fi and some horror but I will read whatever. I've been dabbling in Haruki Murakami lately and I just bought the new book written by Norman Reedus.

Gaming: I like games with strong narratives so I really love RPGs. I also mess with some shooters and fighting games. I've been meaning to finally get around to playing Disco Elysium.

Working out: I really like going for runs and lifting weights. I've been doing both for a couple years now off and on and it has had a really good impact on my life.

Anime/Manga: I don't really watch or read that much these days but if something catches my eye I'm usually way into it. Some of my favourites are things like Monster, Berserk, Chi no Wadachi, Oyasumi Punpun, Chainsaw Man, Odd Taxi, Urusei Yatsura, and Maison Ikkoku.

I've also been trying to teach myself both guitar and Japanese which is an exercise in discipline but I think I'm making some progress.

If anything in my spiel caught your attention feel free to message me.

https://ift.tt/RSiTHMV Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment