Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Ships, Trains and Ports-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

The first dream I have written down after a long time.. do any of you guys know what it might mean? Anyway it's fun that's why I wanted to write it. Enjoy.

I was in Lucerne and then I had to go back home so I hopped on a tram, I waited there listening to music while I was about to leave I saw LONG (friend of mine) in the tram I went to shake his hand, and then I hopped out.. while I was walking I found myself in a town that looked like CREMA (my hometown) and I had to go to the station, I didnt know where to go I see a black guy, (looked like someone I knew in my hometown) and he tells me to go with him because he knows a shortcut through a big park. I go with him, he walks really fast almost as if teleporting, once I catch up to him, he is chilling with 2 girls and 2 guys that are Canadian listening to some music techno on the left I see 2 guards both tall dancing to the music, the girls asks me if I want to dance I decline.

We leave from the park and we go to the port, we are waiting we are looking at the tires tied to the pier, and he tells me it's the job of the sailors to tie them, I try to tie them but I cant.. all of a sudden, our enemy, hops on a ship and leaves, my friend, first mate the black guy tells me he is getting away, so I sit down call the ship (like in AC) and the ship drifts in the pier, we catch it and we head towards the other one in the ocean. trying to catch them.

The dream changes I am all of a sudden simply observing 2 people which look like BRAD PITT and NORMAN REEDUS, in a submarine, they are both scientist trying to catch MADS NIKKELSEN, Mads has kidnapped a kid, the two ships underwater board each other and Norman tries to made the exchange for the kid that Mads has kidnapped, so he goes through the air depressurizer to see mads but mads isn't on the ship and so he assaults Norman from behind and tries to hurt him, Norman escapes makes it in the ship with Brad, Brad is strapped to the chair in the cockpit now pointing upwards, they succeed at locking Mads out, Brad starts the ship which thrusts to the sky all of a sudden pulling a lot if Gs and Power, Norman almost faints trying to strap himself while ascending.. and then boom the speed keeps increasing and they both faint.. (like in the Epstein run from The Expanse)

All of a sudden we all 3 ( me the observer unstrapped) are floating we are in space, months later Brad is showing Norman his waist and pants pointing that he has lost lots of weight, they are both drawing and making something, because they are scientist, Earth is looking for them.. the dream fades..

And I wake up

https://ift.tt/2GUAJmT Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment