Thursday, February 13, 2020

Character's weights throughout the show-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I know they're actors and it's a TV show, but still. Would any of the characters be able to realistically maintain their physiques throughout the show the way they have?

Daryl/Norman Reedus actually looked skinnier in season 3 compared to season 1, which I'm sure was unintentional but it looked realistic. But then Norman put on more arm muscle for season 4 and beyond.

Rick/Andy Lincoln on the other hand was skinnier in the first season, yet he has a bit of muscle in season 5 when they reach Alexandria (which is ironic because they were on the road for a bit).

I just wonder because I personally lose weight so quickly within weeks if I stop trying to bulk up, or if I miss even 100 calories to maintain. I wouldn't survive with rations in TWD lol.

https://ift.tt/2UPL3oq Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment