Wednesday, February 19, 2020

I binged 9 season over 2 weeks on Netflix and I have some questions.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi all. I started watching the show about 2 weeks ago and just finished binging all 9 seasons on Netflix. I'm confused about stuff and was hoping you guys could help with answering them.

1- Who was in the 3rd grave in the prison? I know Lori and T-Dog died and were buried. But they (Daryl I think) dug a 3rd grave for Carol assuming she died but she was later found alive. So who did they bury?

2- When Rick has his breakdown after Lori dies, he walks into a room with blood on the floor looking like someone dragged a body and a walker is snarling around the corner. In the same episode I think its shown that Carl didn't really shoot Lori and there's a bullet casing that Rick finds or something. Can someone explain this situation to me please?

3- Why didn't Rick go to the Vatos (Vados?) for help when Beth was kidnapped by the Atlanta cops? Surely those numbers would have been helpful.

4- Why did Anne/Jadis speak in that weird way when she was with the garbage people and later changed the way she talks when she joined Rick's group? I liked the way she talked.

5- Why did Daryl pretty much stop talking after Beth died? It felt like a waste of Norman Reedus. Before that I remember him being fairly talkative. After, he would just grunt half the time.

Bonus question: Who is your favourite character on the show and why is it Carol?

Thank you for any insight you provide!

https://ift.tt/2SLVcRH Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment