Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Does anyone else really despise the recent use of celebrity likenesses in video games? It's destroyed the immersion and escapism of playing video games when using them to escape from the current celebrity-worshiping media.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm someone who used video games for a large portion of my life to cope with depression, autism, and PTSD. All throughout my life, I've been bullied by the same people who later became SJWs, which should strike a chord with most of you.

During this current culture war, my opinion of celebrities has DEEPLY soured. From the pedophilia being exposed, the constant left-wing hounding from celebrities who have never worked a day in their lives, the fact that they literally think they're gods compared to the average person. I don't even watch live action TV or movies anymore.

I'm aware Kojima has always wanted to make movies, but I was turned off by Death Stranding because I literally just see the main character as Norman Reedus. And mind you, I've met him in real life before a few years back and still couldn't stand his likeness in a game I used to escape reality. Hell, I was one of the people FURIOUS that Kojima fired David Hayter as the VA of Big Boss in MGSV and replaced him with Keifer Sutherland.

I'm tired of my escapism constantly spoiled and ruined by real world politics, and lately real world people. I'm not going to stare at the increasingly unnattractive faces of celebrities superimposed onto characters when video game graphics are great looking without the need to do that. I'm tired of being told to "worship who the elites have deemed better than me".

https://ift.tt/376z1JT Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment