Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Dreamception-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So, in a dream I had I went to sleep, and in that dream I, on a whim, just peaced out to New York. From there I OUT OF THE BLUE met Norman Reedus.

We chatted for a bit, I got a picture, it was all fun times. Then after he left, I realized I went there flat broke but for some reason there was a Dutch Bros???? (if you're unfamiliar, it's a west coast coffee chain) Anywho as if they were reading my mind some random girl walked up and asked if she could get me something from there since her family was going there anyways.

I graciously said yes and wound up getting the weirdest fucking thing which was like, this Adidas branded drink (it was entirely black but with three white stripes) Anywho as she and her family started to walk away she gestured for me to follow them.

Since I was technically homeless with nothing else to do I said fuck it and did From there they took me to their home, and right as I sat on their couch I woke up from that dream.

That's probably the trippiest dream I've had in a while and the girl seemed so familiar.

https://ift.tt/2u8ltQq Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment