Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Really cannot wait for this game-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I just wanted to say that after seeing yesterday's gamescom footage, despite the plot still being vague, I cannot wait to play Death Stranding. Because, it's basically a "Supernatural Postman Simulator".

I've always been a fan of Kojima, ever since playing MGS1 I have been a fan of him. I was very sad when I learned about the Kojima/Konami Debacle. When I heard of this game, I didn't know what it was about, I sort of have a rough idea even if the plot is vague.

So basically, when I saw yesterday's Demo, I saw Geoff Keighley in the game, voiced by Matthew Mercer. But also Norman Reedus's character dropping off mail, apparently there is a "Likes" system, and you can "Claim Materials". Which is interesting.

I also found out more about the Baby, it is used to detect the Beached Things. And is used as a type of supernatural radar.

I'm also hoping that there are more cameos in the game, Idris Elba I hope is one because he is good friends with Kojima, and David Hayter, hopefully, in his Snake voice. But not as Snake.

Another thing I like about this game, just want to add, is how two of the actors are from the Netflix Show Voltron:Legendary Defender, Norman Reedus plays Rolo and Matthew Mercer plays Hepta.

So I really cannot wait for this game. Just to see what it is like.

https://ift.tt/2Nl7wGb Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment