Sunday, April 19, 2020

So glad I disregarded the reviews of this game-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm only 13 hours in (In Episode 3 now) and I already love this game. When I watched reviews of this game, I admit I believed Death Stranding was just a "walking simulator". Then I actually played it. Man, oh man did they oversimplify it. Yeah, the first few hours do feel like Fedex: The Game, but when I reached Episode 3, the game was just... spectacular. Beating up MULEs with their own cargo, just driving around in a Reverse Trike with no destination, it was great. I also love the online portion. The community is so nice. Ya'll the highway is useful asf, so thank you for building it. And whoever built the bridge at Wind Farm, you saved my ass from getting eaten.

Quick Question: Are all vehicles (except the Norman Reedus one) and weapons unlocked from just getting higher connection levels with the people? Or is there more to it?

https://ift.tt/2XOmwBB Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment