Tuesday, April 7, 2020

[REQUEST] [PS4] Death Stranding-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I realize that this is a hefty request, so I will try to make a hefty post.

Table of Contents

  • What is Death Stranding, and how much does it cost on the PS Store?
  • Why do I want Death Stranding?
  • Why can't you purchase it yourself?
  • Why should I give you this game, rather than the hundreds of other requesters who request WAY cheaper games than the one your requesting?
  • Tl;dr
  • Misc.
  • Profile and game

"No BTs, no voidouts... just a good old-fashioned boss fight" - Higgs

What is Death Stranding?

Death Stranding is an open world, action game, in which the player controls Sam Bridges (played by Norman Reedus), who essentially acts a delivery man in this post-apocalyptic landscape. The game also has online elements to it, but isn't the main point of the game. The game was developed by Hideo Kojima, who also created the Metal Gear Solid series.

Death Stranding is currently $30 in the Playstation Store (50% off it's original price of $60 due to the Spring Sale)

"If you're not scared of death, how can you value life?" - Sam Bridges

Why do I want Death Stranding?

I currently want Death Stranding because I love the open-world genre, and I love the idea of sci-fi and post-apocalyptic scenarios, with a dash of horror. I have Witcher 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Grand Theft Auto 5 (all open-world games) and enjoyed all of them, and watch shows like Black Mirror (which mainly focuses on technology and sci-fi, but Metalhead is set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland), read Stephen Hawking and Neil Degrasse Tyson books and also play DOOM (2016) and Resident Evil 2 (which is safe to assume I might like this game due to this). Another reason why I want Death Stranding is because of the gameplay in general. The graphics are top-notch (I'm surprised it runs on my measly PS4), and the controls seem a clunky, but its something I can get used to (I've played RDR2 lol). I've also browsed the r/DeathStranding subreddit, and what I've seen is that there is a lot more action and fun in the later chapters of the game. Which reminds me, Death Stranding is almost 40-50 hours long. I love games where it takes a while to complete because it tells me that it is worth the time and price. I mean, a movie is only a few hours long, and it doesn't have the interactivity of a game. I've also watched a few gameplay vids (just the first like 20-30 minutes) and it seems like a game I would enjoy, tbh. I've seen some negative reviews about it, mainly talking about the effect of realism (there is portions of the game where you have to balance your weight if your carrying too much stuff) and how its just a UPS simulator. IMO, I don't really see that. Yeah, in the first chapters it gets repetitive, but the later chapters is where the funs are (vehicles, weapons, etc.) Another reason I want Death Stranding is because it would be the first game by Hideo Kojima I've ever played (just a small reason). Another small reason I want this game is because my favorite VA is in this game (Troy Baker) who voiced Joel in The Last of Us and the sequel (R.I.P.), and the fact that it [Death Stranding] recieved generally positive reviews (which is generally a good basis of whats good or not, but of course, everyone has their own opinion)

"A strand is a part of a rope or bond, while stranded means being washed up on the sore, and being stranded is when you can't go home." - Amelie

Why can't you purchase this game yourself?

I cannot purchase this game myself because ...

  1. I'm 13 and have no job/can't get a job

  2. My mom is a nurse, so she isn't home a lot, and my dad is focusing on essentials right now.

Those seem pretty self-explanatory, but if not, I can provide some context. I'm too young for an actual job, and labor (such as lawn mowing and babysitting) seem to be out of the question nowadays. Plus, the neighbor's kid is always the first one to ask (Darn you!!!)

With COVID-19, my mom has had to work even more. So I can't ask her for the money to buy this game. My dad is worried about us getting the disease because both my mom and dad have pre-existing health conditions, so they have a high-probabilty of, ya know. Kicking the bucket. Not really a sob story, mainly a matter of "I can't get it right now!".

"Nothing like the eve of extinction to bring focus to the mind. Makes folks honest." - Higgs

Why should I give you this game, rather than the hundreds of other requesters who request WAY cheaper games than the one your requesting?

I mean, there is no reason not to :D

Just kidding, it doesn't matter if you don't want to give me this game. I can understand that. It just would a fun way to pass the time (my school has been shut down for weeks). I've only been playing Fortnite and replaying The Witcher 3, while also simultaneously playing The Divison 2. It's just getting boring playing the same games. I've already completed DOOM, which is the most recent game I got, which I got from my brother's account on the same PS4.

"Great, so I'm Mario and you're Princess Peach." - Sam Bridges

Tl;dr

I like the game but its expensive, and I cannot get it as I am 13 with no occupation, and my parents cant get it either. Its getting kinda boring playing the same games over and over, at the same time like a routine.

"Back then, I thought I was invincible. I thought I was some kind of action hero." - Die-Hardman

Misc.

The Death Stranding Quotes - https://gamerant.com/death-stranding-hilarious-quotes/

Death Stranding Gameplay vids I watched (Spoilers obviously!!)

Profile and Game Link

PSN - ExactParagon

Profile - https://psnprofiles.com/ExactParagon

(BTW Note: The games that look like I haven't played, I did. I used my brothers account before deciding to make my own)

Death Stranding -https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA11260_00-DEATHSTRAND00001

Another note if you decide to gift me: If you send the gift card amount required, I am legally obligated to send a pic of the receipt, so you know I tryna scam you.

Edit: If this not adequate enough to change your mind, I would be happy to provide more information about why I like this game, and stuff like that.

Congrats, you reached the end.

https://ift.tt/3c93sSD Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment