Monday, January 6, 2020

[SPOILER] [ENDGAME] crazy theory & potential coincidenced-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Before I start I want to apologize if any of this comes off as insane generation & childish rambling

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say the fact that we never got Silent Hills is probably the biggest upset in modern gaming history

as a fan of Kojima-san and the games he makes I love to deeply analyze what is given to the player for the sake of symbolism, I can't get enough of it, and with Death Stranding I had a lot to analyze

but in the middle of my second playthrough I began to notice some stuff...and made me think Death Stranding may have more history then we know

I like to think the story we have with Cliff was actually what the story of Silent Hills was going to be

from PT we have a husband who killed his wife (Lisa) who was most likely pregnant with their child (fetus in the sink)

from Death Stranding we have Cliff who is married to Lisa who was pregnant with B.B. (Sam) after an accident (apparently caused by Cliff) Lisa was left in a comatose state and they could not leave B.B. within her womb so the bridge foundation put B.B. into a machine to keep them alive, lastly Cliff has a history of Military Service

both mothers are named Lisa

both children were in danger and not close to the due date

both fathers had violence play a role in their life

the only thing I cannot confirm is if the father is Silent Hills felt remorse like Cliff did in Death Stranding

to add to this (I think) Silent Hills was going to go for more psychological horror like Silent Hill 2, where in SH2 the town is more of a personal hell, and Cliff's beach is like a personal hell

I think, whoever Norman Reedus was in Silent Hills wasn't in his own hell...he returned home to confront the demons his father left him

I'm not saying Death Stranding is Silent Hills, but I like to think Kojima-san did the best he could to give us the story of Silent Hills within Death Stranding

what I said could all just be some extreme coincidence, whether it is or not I'm glad I got to play Death Stranding and wish Kojima Productions more success in the future

https://ift.tt/2FrrFVD Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment