Thursday, January 23, 2020

It’s official: fuck Death Stranding.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

My god, is it tedious. I’d rather play Radiant Dawn on hard and restart the level every time someone dies. For reference, that’s extremely tedious because that game tends to have a lot of bullshittery up its sleeve. But at least Radiant Dawn has gameplay.

There’s only so much shit I can take. I stopped trying around the last post I made about it, and I played casually for a bit. Problem is, you can’t play that game casually. The pace is so slow that you won’t get anywhere unless you’re busting your ass to do the same six tactics for every situation. As per usual, the only difficulty is in tolerating the experience.

I tried, I really did. But this isn’t fun. The story isn’t catching me, the world is bland as it gets, and the lack of variety or challenge just makes it a slog. I’m not saying no forever, but right now I just want to say that this game isn’t enjoyable for me. And it doesn’t help that Norman Reedus kinda creeps me out.

That said, the soundtrack album is still awesome and you should absolutely check it out. There’s a few gems on there that would almost make the game bearable if you could listen to them while you play. Give it a try and see if it’s your thing.

They did surgery on a grape. That sentence is more entertaining than my last play session.

https://ift.tt/2Gfn09M Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment