Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Willem Dafoe and Norman Reedus-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I had a dream several years back that I recently remembered again.

It was morning. I was walking out of some small hotel room in what appeared to be another country, or at the very least another state, as I live in the midwest.

This hotel entrance/exit walked out onto a long, brick-laid road that wound downhill to my left toward a very large dock area and water, and uphill to my right around a corner and up a hill behind the line of buldings I walked out of. It was a clear, blue morning with sunshine.

It was windy. I remember trying to figure out where to go. I began walking down the road down to my left. I pulled out a cigarette and looked down to light it. When I looked back up exhaling a drag, I see Willem Dafoe in a long, tan trench coat, button up shirt and pants. I appeared to be dressed the same only in a darker jacket. (Not at all how I would typically dress.)

He was smiling that large Willem Dafoe smile and waving to me, as he slowly jogged across the street to meet me. We were, apparently old friends.

We began talking about a movie we were making or something along those lines, and Norman Reedus walked up to us from our left, also dressed similar, near the line of buildings. It felt like we all had a meeting to get to. He smiles and laughs also. We are all apparently friends who know each other well. He joins the chit chat.

I remember Norman asking me for a cigarette, to which I gave him one. I then offered one to Willem by motioning the pack toward him as we stood in our small circle. Willem responded by saying “Nah, I really shouldn’t. I give those up all the time.” Or something to that respect, and then he grabbed one and lit it.

We all laughed.

All I remember of that dream. But the scenery was amazing and it was interesting feeling as if I was old buddies with these guys.

http://bit.ly/2VSr2PJ Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment