Friday, May 3, 2019

Searching for German-Japanese Friendship-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hajimemashite!

This is my first reddit post, so please be nice. :) I'm from Germany. I would like to find a japanese friend living in Japan.

I have a few reasons, but first I would like to say this beforehand. Maybe you are also searching for something like this too.

I would love to purchase goods from Japan as I sometimes find it really hard getting it online. Of course I would pay for the goods and shipping. But I don't want to pay extra fees. If I wanted that, I would go on ebay. If you want to purchase things from Germany I would do the same for you. I don't want a seller relationship! Most of the things can be bought through the internet and I will go to Japan myself, so this will not happen too often. But it would be nice.

I want a REAL friend! If you are not living in Japan but also want to learn and talk thats cool too!! I just wanted to get that other reason out first, so people are not dissapointed.

It took me a lot of time to write this. So if you are not interested please don't comment and just leave! Thanks!

I would love to talk about Animes and Mangas and Games. I have a lot of other hobbies but those are my main interests.

I want to learn Japanese and find it hard to do so with not meeting many Japanese people here. I have japanese friends but they live here and we always end up talking in German. I already have some beginner knowledge. I helped Japenese exchange students with german before but they were not into Anime and maybe a little scared of my figure collection :‘D, so we just played Mario Kart sometimes. I would love to help you with the German language.

I'm really interested in finding a friend I can discuss things with. Since I read a lot of Mangas daily. Now that sounds so weabish, but I just love everything about Japan.

Here a few facts about myself that hopefully are in common with your interests.

Other thing besides Anime I love about Japan: IGo Game Hanyu Yuzuru Perfume Food and Culture

Favourite Animes: Chihayafuru Tiger&Bunny Kuroko no Basuke Yowamushi Pedal Haikyuu Sangatsu no Lion Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu HunterxHunter Card Captor Sakura Magi the Labyrinth Made in Abyss Boku no Hero Academia Moribito Guardian of the Spirits Barakamon Everything Ghibli

Favourite Animals: Sloth Corgi Bat

Favourite Games Legend of Zelda Games ( Windwaker/Botw <3) Persona 4+5 Ace Attorney Journey Ni no Kuni Otome Games Zero Escape Splatoon Fire Emblem Odin Sphere Bravely Default The last guardian

Other Hobbies: Sewing and crocheting Drawing Reading Books Plants

Other: Mads Mikkelsen Norman Reedus Everything on Netflix Disney GOT/TWD/HP/MARVEL and other mainstream things

Thank you very much for reading! Arigato Gozaimasu!

http://bit.ly/2DJx36k Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment