Monday, October 23, 2023

What are some excellent games to enjoy after school or a day at work?-UNR

https://ift.tt/YMsjJxh

What is a game you play to relax and unwind after a stressful day?

I do not play soulslike games because I just hate it’s checkpoint system. I don’t mind difficult games like roguelikes/lites. Just don’t like having to spend time traveling to where I died over and over and over again.

I don’t play horror games because I’m too much of a BITCH. Though I loved Resident Evil 4 and Callisto Protocol.

I play Ghost of Tsushima for its amazing open world exploration and fun multiplayer option. Ragnarok for its great story and fun boss battles. Returnal for its amazing haptic feedback and fast gameplay, despite being difficult. Walking Dead TellTale series for its story. Death Stranding when I wanna see Norman Reedus and cosplay as my UPS driver. And Fortnite or Warzone when I’m in a competitive mood. The last two aren’t that relaxing, but is really fun with friends.

https://ift.tt/M7GwXZ2 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment