Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Best shops/ sites for good AAA quality riding jeans or Cargo pants?-UNR

https://ift.tt/YMsjJxh

So I bought a pair online and they are ok.., cost me 80 quid.. but..

I wanted green like they said on the site, they sent out brown ones, I sent them back, got brown again, they're also slightly long but I don't mind as I wear big boots and tuck em Into it.. they're grand but only an A rating..

I did loads of looking on different sites and bought another pair, same size as the last ones but twice as big and honestly my levi jeans feel tougher, so I sent them back.. lots of sites don't even give measurements just S,M,L,XL.. which I find odd for pants..

I was watching ride with norman reedus (would definitely recommend the show), and the jeans he wears look top quality.. you can barely even notice the knee protectors in some of them.. they look so good you could even wear them as everyday jeans!

Anywhere you would recommend?

https://ift.tt/3oaBCNb Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment