Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Should I Get Try Again & Get the Directors Cut-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I bought it a while back for like $15 and I wasn’t a fan of the first 10ish hours. For me, it was being a literal errand boy lugging packages from A to B. I was conflicted, cause I heard that there was a good story, and I thought the graphics were 11/10, but if I was going to be hauling packages 24/7 then it wasn’t the game for me.

What I was thinking about the game was action where you get Norman Reedus fighting and shooting those soldiers and monsters and crap. That’s what I like. And I heard from a bunch of Redditors that was barely there, so I sold it. But then the DC trailer gets released and there’s a bunch of fighting. It looks interesting.

But I’m not exactly sure how it will proceed. What do you think? Is the game worth it overall? What do you think about the DC?

https://ift.tt/3sMidUG Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment