Friday, August 20, 2021

I’m Kirsten Acuna, a correspondent who covers “The Walking Dead” for Insider. AMA leading up to the show’s final season.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey there, #TWDFamily! I write about superheroes, movies, Disney, and TV, but “The Walking Dead” has been a main focus of mine at Insider and previously Business Insider, where I’ve worked since 2012 in various roles. An editor in 2012 had asked if anyone was into “this Walking Dead show.” I raised my hand and the rest is, as they say, history.

I started out as a fan of the series shortly after its debut before diving into (and devouring) the comics. It wasn’t until prob 2015/2016 I was covering it more in-depth. In the past, I’ve interviewed Greg Nicotero, Melissa McBride, Scott Gimple, Angela Kang, Paola Lazaro, Ryan Hurst (such a nice guy — they’re all pretty nice tbh), Seth Gillam, Tom Payne, and many, many more. (I’ve also interviewed some of the showrunners over on FearTWD along with Karen David.)

Ahead of the final season, I recently had the pleasure of catching up with Kang, McBride, Norman Reedus, Khary Payton, and Josh McDermitt to hear how they felt about the show coming to an end, whether or not they felt confident their story arcs could be wrapped in 24 episodes, how they’d feel if Andrew Lincoln returned in the final season, and more. I thought it may be nice to hang and answer any Qs heading into the series’ final season when it airs on AMC this Sunday. Note that I can’t talk spoilers until Sunday night (sorry - under embargo even though it aired on AMC already).

AMA!

Proof: https://i.redd.it/4e1fk1zmo0i71.jpg

https://ift.tt/3khENRw Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment