Monday, August 30, 2021

My Episode Ranking (so far)-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

This list is from worst to best and this list is also including the pilot!

7 - C.H.E.R.U.B

This episode is pretty forgettable and somewhat boring at times. Only positive is that some of the jokes (including the “money” joke and when the whole gang is in their fursuits) are absolutely hilarious.

6 - Harvest Moon Festival

Great animation and good jokes aside, I don’t like Striker that much. I think he’s pretty bland and I think he should’ve been a one-off character, but because it’s Norman Reedus, he’s gonna be a recurring character.

5 - Murder Family

I love how dark this episode was when it came down to the murder family themselves. Mayberry is a good character that got her revenge. It was a decent episode.

4 - Truth Seekers

With the negatives. First, the ending is fucking stupid (seriously why didn’t he kill the agents and destroy the footage?!?)

While the musical segments were beautifully animated, I thought Blitz’s side had too much going on. So much was happening, I can’t even comprehend what was happening and it felt all over the place. (Side note, wouldn’t Blitz’s side have no music at all? Since his enemies say he’s been alone before I.M.P?)

Other than that, the comedy is so goddamn funny as always. This is also the best animated episode in the season so far. It’s so fucking gorgeous and something to behold. Also has the best action in the season so far.

3 - Pilot

I love the introductions of the characters in this episode. I also love how laid back this episode has. It’s so fun and enjoyable that I still rewatch it today.

2 - Loo Loo Land

Stolas is sooooooo fucking good. Him and Octavia have great chemistry in this episode and I love Blitz and Stolas together. While I like Robo Fizz, he didn’t need to be in this episode. I felt like he could’ve been introduced later on. But other than that, this episode is great.

1 - Spring Broken

Loona finally gets more screen time here. Her having a crush on Vortex is so fucking cute. Verosika is great as well. I love how this plot revolves around the fact that Blitz’s parking space is stolen. That’s fucking hilarious. And I love how fun this episode is.

https://ift.tt/2WzKIZN Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment