Saturday, August 21, 2021

I fucking hate living.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

[bad spelling]

Honestly I don’t know if it’s the over-obsessiveness or the constant need to be the center of his attention, but everything is getting to me now. I’ve never been more jealous in my whole life.

It’s over the stupidest shit now, before it was just with women, now it’s with everything. I hate everybody and everything besides him, he is the only person I like. It sounds really toxic but I just wish I could have him completely to myself. I hate the thought of any other women existing around him, I also hate the thought of any feminine presenting mlm or just bi/pan boys being around him. I hate all of it. I want to be the only person he knows.

I hate when I get into these moods because I recognize how toxic and unhealthy that is for him, but I just love him so much and I can’t risk losing him. I don’t want him being attracted to anyone but me. I force myself to feel attraction to other people so I don’t weird n so he doesn’t feel the need to seclude himself to that type of misery.

The truth is, he is the only person I find attraction towards, in any and every way. I’ve completely stopped finding even celebrities like (for example) Norman Reedus attractive. Like- yeah he’s famous, but he’s not even attractive anymore. He’s just another guy.

Is there something wrong with me?

https://ift.tt/3mkxoDr Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment