Saturday, August 14, 2021

Ima put my thoughts as bullet points on why I believe it’s still kojima.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

This has been on my mind for awhile and I wanted to share it with everyone. Also please argue with my points if I am wrong and or my points can be explained.

  1. If this isn’t silent hills why is Konami staying silent. Since I know PT was playable on the ps5 until they stepped in. So why do that but not address this whole blue box conspiracy?
  2. Why is kojima following Konami again after the whole ordeal that occurred between them?
  3. Why is Hassan not saying the name of his game if the team is having problems because of the conspiracy.
  4. This one might be off but apparently abandoned has over +50 people and 7 outsourcing studios. If Hassan is an indie developer where in the hell did he get the money from?
  5. Why would Norman Reedus post that video of him with Robbie the rabbit?
https://ift.tt/2UokZTy Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment