Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Season 10 finale hype-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I just wanna make this post to calm you guys down. Perhaps it’s best if you don’t get hyped for the finale.

Based on all the reviews I watched and read... I’m thoroughly disappointed. It does seem to have a few action scenes but they are barely long enough. Most of the episode seems to consist of heartfelt character moments.

I think Forbes stated that none of the action scenes are as thrilling or equivalent to Daryl vs Beta in s9. That fight scene with Daryl and Beta was a masterpiece and is without a doubt: the best fight scene in the show. But you’d expect a fight scene to be more thrilling or at least equivalent to the Daryl vs Beta fight in the s10 finale... but most reviews don’t seem to emphasize the energy within the action scenes.

This is truly disappointing and I hope all these reviews are wrong... but it likely won’t be if multiple reviews reveal the same results. Episodes such as Walk with us, Morning Star and Stalker set up this finale to be a brutal bloodbath but I don’t think we’ll get that... Why wouldn’t the writers choose to include more action and less talk. We’ve had plenty of talking in 10A and 10x15.

I’m gonna watch it with low expectations. I just hope and pray that I will be satisfied.

I’m not making a hate post.... I love the walking dead. Most definitely my favorite show of all time (yes... I watched Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Wire, etc, but seasons 1-7 and 9-10 of the walking dead has been the best tv I’ve ever seen in my life and I tend to enjoy them more compared to other tv shows as a whole) I just don’t want to be dissatisfied with the actual product and hope the season 10 finale lives up or exceeds the level of hype it created.

And I hope you guys don’t feel disappointed due to the hype.

Norman Reedus said that it’s going to be a ‘Game of thrones’ type battle. And I would be devastated if we don’t get that.

https://ift.tt/33STNNl Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment