Thursday, September 3, 2020

[Request] [Steam, PC] Death Stranding (1st attempt)-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello guys and gals,

I’ve been a huge fan of Hideo Kojima’s games for a very long time. I grew up with Metal Gear Solid, and Kojima’s games are really entertaining to play. His games have gotten me through very tough times. I’ve always been interested in Death Stranding mainly because of how interesting the story and characters are. It has a blockbuster cast including actors and actresses such as Norman Reedus, Lea Seydoux, Mads Mikkelson, and Margaret Qualley. It’s a walking simulator with combat mixed in between the walking sections. The game looks like a fun time. I heard great things about the game and I heard it has parallels with the global pandemic, which in itself is really interesting.

From watching the first trailer at reveal, the game has always interested me. From the fantastic graphics to the interesting trailers, the game has always intrigued me. The game also looks really stunning!

I’ve been dealing with not seeing a loved one as she has recently been diagnosed with Coronavirus (really wish that she wasn’t) So, times have been really tough on me and my family financially.

Saw the great generosity from other kind people and this great community so I figured I would post this request here.

Thank you for reading!

Here’s the link to my Steam Profile (in the US):

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198966364681/

https://ift.tt/3gRJKg0 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment