Sunday, September 27, 2020

Can a show with just Carol and Daryl work?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Just curious to see what people think. I’m thinking more about the long-term here, since I’m sure AMC is intending for this to be a permanent replacement for TWD. As such, I’m personally hoping for another ensemble show myself even if it makes this spinoff identical to TWD. I just don’t trust that a show centered completely around Carol and Daryl and nobody else will keep my interest for long (which is sad for me to say because Carol’s always been my diehard favorite character). I keep visualizing Ride With Norman Reedus with zombies where it’s an episodic kinda show and D&C meander around New Mexico encountering one-off characters and bizarro Z Nation-esque situations every episode. For the short term that does sound kinda fun (as a half hour thing at least) but for the long-term idk. I can see myself getting very quickly bored with it. I can’t even begin to imagine a full hour show with a premise like that.

https://ift.tt/3mV2ZJK Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment