Wednesday, September 16, 2020

[REQUEST] [STEAM] Death Stranding-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello everyone, I hope you're safe and sound in these trying times. Things can be extra tricky for someone who lives in a big city, and working from home feels like it's becoming the norm now. And this is where my request comes in; the company that I work for has recently decided to cutdown the salaries for fewer hours clocked per day during their inability or probably lack of need of fulltime work at this point. In a way, my fulltime job turned into a part time job for almost half the amount of money I used to make per week. Nothing in my job contract goes against that, but it still seems kinda odd, wouldn't you agree? I hope this setback is not prevalent.

Death Stranding couldn't have come out on Steam at a worse period. I've been waiting for it since its first gameplay reveal, and a bit more until it finally made its way to Steam. It could be just me, but I think Norman Reedus seems to have aced his role as Sam Bridges. I've been avoiding spoilers as much as I possibly could, but every now and then I'd check out a random gameplay and skip cutscenes whenever presented. I have to say though, this game looks like it has one hell of a story.

Last time I made a request on this subreddit was almost a year ago. I remember I had some time off back then, and things were pretty relaxed. But a while after I landed my current job and haven't been playing a ton of games. Death Stranding just looks so out of the box and apart from anything else I've seen so far. I'd greatly appreciate the help if possible, and do share your experience with the game, if you've played it.

Thank you for taking the time reading my post. And here's my Steam profile.

https://ift.tt/3kpYLrz Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment