Monday, May 18, 2020

[TOMT][philosophy][2020] people who played death stranding/folks who know philosophy please stand up-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Earlier this year I was watching someone play death stranding. yall know the game with Norman Reedus?

well, let me tell ya I was BLOWN away... mostly with the cut scenes... but still amazed at how intricate the story was.

anyways at some point earlier in the game, (like on the first two maps but after the president body disposal mission), there was a specific cut scene where they talk about hands and how they are the same when palm to palm but, (and this is where it gets muddy), something about when overlapping ur hands they become... for lack of a better term 'unsymmetrical'??

they name the philosopher/philosophy and, like a lot of the game, it is/was a real concept in our reality. I remember looking it up and being fascinated by it now im at a loss as to what to look up as everything I type leads to nonsense...

please help me figure this one out guys, it's... driving me straight up nuts!!

I appreciate yall, first one who proves tht im not making this all up gets a kiss

https://ift.tt/2X3OoQ8 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment