Saturday, May 9, 2020

Looking for movies that deliver their story in milestones-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So milestones probably isn’t the best word to describe what I’m looking for but we’ll work with it.

A couple examples and they are all practically the same exact film are the ninth gate, 8mm and the master of horrors episode that had Norman Reedus in it.

I’m not exactly looking for movies with similar plots, more similar styles to how the story is given.

I really enjoyed the “journey” the main characters went on going from one bit on information to the next, and I know this sound like “well that’s every mystery film ever” but to me there was something different.

I didn’t really care for 8mm at all, only thing that kept me going was the journey and the cage(the actor) I think I should actually clarify with that particular film...

If anyone can decipher my rambling and give me some suggestions, would probably make my night a lot less boring.

https://ift.tt/2YJrG2e Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment