Tuesday, May 19, 2020

TIFU by deleting a few games from my PS4-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Gonna keep this one short. It happened just moments ago and I need to vent. My 4yo son wanted to play Goat Simulator, which I had removed from my PS4 some time ago. So I figured I’d clear up some space. I hadn’t finished a lot of the games yet... Sekiro, Resident Evil 2, Death Stranding... I figured I’d delete those for now and get back to them later. So I delete them and then I see Death Stranding and I wonder why in the hell it’s still on my PS4...

Then it hits me... I must have mistaken another game for Death Stranding... oh no... Hideo Kojima... Norman Reedus... Guillermo Del Toro...

I just deleted PT from my PS4. It is gone forever now. I’ll never get to pull it up again and tell people “I KEPT IT! We can play it right now!” It’s gone... and it doesn’t help that my sadness was so obvious that my 4 year old started crying for me.

TLDR I accidentally deleted PT and I can’t get it back. I was so upset about it that my son shed empathy tears.

https://ift.tt/3cREVlO Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment