Saturday, November 16, 2019

What I think of this game-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I don't know much about Kojima and I haven't played any Metal Gear (yet), but I completely enjoy this game. I understand the reason why it's divisive between people, but in my opinion, the exploration is so immersive. I love how music occasionally plays when you travel long distances and how you find stuff left by other players. This actually does feel like a new genre that some people just aren't familiar with yet.

Also, the game sends out a very positive message about reconnecting to others. A lot of games are depressing. While I do think Red Dead Redemption II is a better game, the story of that game, while my favorite of all time (Arthur is the best), has you feeling really depressed after the end. Well, I haven't actually finished the main story yet in DS, so I'm sure there are some sad stuff that happens, but this is really a game about reconnecting with each other and moving forward together.

I also find it amusing how Sam breaks character in the private room and just becomes Norman Reedus. Though, the product placements are kinda strange.

https://ift.tt/2KqTY9O Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment