Friday, November 29, 2019

I feel like the Modern Day Forrest Gump.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Growing up as a kid i was pretty slow i would think long and hard before i would do anything. Then later in my teenage years i would be diagnosed with (ADD).

Which explained alot but of course none of the medicine's worked. I just worked really hard and struggled in school 2.0 gpa. But one thing that has always kept me together was the love for music. I worked really hard learning all the genre's of music . Learning the Top 40 or 50 songs for each genre's( by year) also learned how to read people when they are dancing.

I started playing bar gigs/corporate party's by 17 and by 19 somehow got myself a job traveling the United states being a roadie. In this time learned alot about myself, learning new trades and meeting tons of very nice people. Then on the other hand i saw the ugly in people i saw what drugs do to people. I seen people trying to rape people thankful they were safe and didn't get harmed. But at the same time i found a diffrent perspective in the world i realised that nobody is really rich or poor. We all are for the majority for are selfs. On the other hand they're genuinely nice thoughtful people in this world.

The memories I have are out of this world from watching Norman reedus lick a women's face is a top memory haha. Also meeting tons of famous singers/comedians at the hotel's/plane's i was on. MY two favorite people i got to have small conversasions with would have to be Buddy Guy and Matthew Lillard. Shout out to matt for buying me lunch on my flight! He was just like hey man I'm hungry you want some of my food i wont be able to finish it? and i was like yeah sure and he just bought two of the meals and later i thanked him and tryed paying for. but didnt realize it was him til i left the plan heading to my uber and im like to myself holly shit i just had lunch with saggy haha!

I Guess why i wrote this is no matter how mean people are to you. Never stop believing in your self and just be kind to people! -Bluesky

https://ift.tt/2XX3wyS Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment