Friday, November 22, 2019

After playing Death Stranding, I think I know what would be some of Silent Hills' themes-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

In DS, Sam (Norman Reedus' character), is special in a way that he can come back to life after dying (not a spoiler, this is a big part of the game). I think his character in Silent Hills would also be supposed to be special. The name was Silent HillS, so I think we would have visited multiple types of the nightmarish city, with the one in P.T. being just one of the many he had visited (and as well as another family that got killed).

P.T. also alludes to alternate realities (204863, which the radio talks to brainwash others and open a new dimension). DS also heavily leans on other realities, where the BTs live in. I think this also alludes to the multiple Silent Hills piece.

Lastly, DS also focus on fetuses and babies, something which P.T. used with the monster fetus in the bathroom. I definitely think fatherhood or motherhood would have played a part in SH's story.

What do you think?

https://ift.tt/2rlBa4R Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment