Sunday, November 24, 2019

Let's talk actors performances!-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I just finished the game yesterday. And first off, I really enjoyed the whole game. I do think it is very unique.

Of course, it is a Kojima game in heart and soul ( or rather "Ha" and "Ka") so some things are quit conveluded and some are a bit to much to the point, but the game pulls it off.

In my honest opinion I think most of the performances from the actors are really good. How ever I was a bit disappointed with Norman Reedus his performance, besides the ending where he shines a bit, he felt more like a placeholder somehow.

So seeing that Mads Mikkelsen and Norman Reedus are both nominated for best performance at the game awards. I do have to say Mads performance was a lot better in my opinion. But I would have liked Troy Baker to be nominated too (for me the best performance)

What do you all think is the best performance? Not including the like of Deadman and Heartman, as they were not played by Del Torro and Refn.

Here is my ranking:

Troy Baker Mads Mikkelsen Margaret Qualley Léa Seydoux Tommie Earl Jenkins (liked his performance at the end although I don't get why he reacted like that and Sam either) Norman Reedus Lindsey Wagner (I am gone get a lot of hate for this one, but it just was alright and nothing more for me)

Ps: I know the internet might rip me a new one, but I am still interested in what other people think of the performance.

https://ift.tt/2QLvNH1 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment