Monday, November 18, 2019

I can’t play death stranding-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’m a huge walking dead fan and I just can’t un see Daryl Dixon. He actually took his shirt off on the last episode and I just laughed at the fact it looked exactly the same. I don’t no if you are familiar with mr bean (Rowan Atkinson)? I’m from England and I grew up watching it all the time, literally every month for about 15 years. Also Johnny English films and blackadder. A new tv show came out called Maigret. Where he plays a serious detective. I just couldn’t watch it, because everything else he’s ever been in he was funny. I couldn’t take it seriously and just laughed. Probably the worst casting I’ve ever witnessed.

My point is watching Norman Reedus on the walking dead for so long I can’t play the game. As I can’t get into the character and it just spoils it. It’s like if you see Ross from friends in a serious film (The Iceman). You just laugh because it’s Ross.

https://ift.tt/37l7CVB Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment