Thursday, September 28, 2023

Things that need to happen in Hazbin Hotel.-UNR

https://ift.tt/p8WfAhz

Since we finally got a teaser and new release date I've thought of things that I think need to happen:

Crossover episode. I know it's obvious but c'mon fans would LOVE to see Angel Dust interact with Loona or Stolas interact with Charlie or vaggie.

Special guest stars. Helluva Boss had Pink and Norman Reedus, I'd LOVE it if Weird Al did the voice of a character (only if he sings an original song and his character uses an accordion). Or maybe someone like Robert Englund (he could voice a dream demon), some members of Metallica or even Tara Strong (I'd LOVE for that too happened).

Heaven themed episode. Have an episode that takes place in heaven.

Guest animator's. I know it's not going to happen but I'd LOVE it if Maxwell Atoms (creator of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) or Tim Burton was a guest animator for some demons.

https://ift.tt/j7KoBNs Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment