Monday, September 11, 2023

Actors You Want To See More Of/Less Of Outside of TWD-UNR

https://ift.tt/TcAOKZI

Rewatching Season 11 prepping for the new Daryl Dixon show. It has me thinking about the actors and who I like and don't care for. There was a time where I would go to IMDb and look up the cast to see what they've done and pick out films and shows to watch based on what I found. For instance, I will watch literally anything with Jon Bernthal or Lauren Cohan, and almost anything with Michael Rooker or Norman Reedus. Reedus has done some weird and/or foreign stuff I'm not interested in, and Rooker has done some downright garbage films. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is actually one of the few actors (Along with Reedus and Rooker and Scott Wilson) I knew well before they joined the show, I've loved that dude's films since I saw him as The Comedian in The Watchmen.

So with this in mind, who are the actors (as in person who acts, male or female or other) you want to see more of, who do you never want to see on screen again, and who are you simply indifferent towards?

Here's my list, aside from the already mentioned Reedus, Rooker, Morgan, Bernthal and Cohen.

Love To See More From

  • Nadia Hilker (Magna)
  • Christian Serratos (Rosita)
  • Ross Marquand (Aaron)
  • Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes)
  • Cooper Andrews (Jerry)
  • Katelyn Nacon (Enid)
  • Michael Cudlitz (Abraham)
  • Lennie James (Morgan)
  • Chad L. Coleman (Tyreese)
  • MICHAEL JAMES SHAW (MERCER THE BEAST)
  • Steven Ogg (Simon)
  • Pollyanna McIntosh (Jadis)
  • David Morrissey (Governor)
  • Ryan Hurt (Opie Beta)

Never Care to See Again

  • Eleanor Matsuura (Yumiko)
  • Josh McDermitt (Eugene)
  • Chandler Riggs (Carl)
  • Callan McAuliffe (Alden)
  • Austin Nichols (Spencer Monroe)
  • Joshua Mikel (Ratface Jared)
  • Major Dodson (Sam)

The rest of the cast I'd say I'm indifferent towards, to varying degrees. I do like Danai Gurira, but I don't really care if she's in a movie I'm watching. Chad Coleman seems like a huge wasted talent in Hollywood, first he gets the short end of the stick in TWD, then he has a pathetic stint in the CWverse, and the last thing I saw him in was The Orville, which he's great in, but he's playing an alien buried under makeup. I think he could have gone much further. It'd be cool to see him show up on the Star Trek show with Sonequa Martin-Green, if only for the reunion.

https://ift.tt/lkLSsa1 Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment