Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Considering getting a road bike-UNR

https://ift.tt/8AStemj

I saw a post this morning about someone middle-aged (whatever that means) thinking he/she has missed the boat in getting a bike licence. It stood out as I've been watching a series called RIDE with Norman Reedus and really enjoying it. I'm 48 (middle-aged thats if I live to 96🙄) and I now have had a bee in my bonnet for the last week to start riding and do some road trips around Australia. I'm an ex-trail bike rider, and I have been on off-road bikes since 8 years old, but not competitively. I have never had a road bike experience, maybe the odd up and down the road on mates bike. I'm afraid of the dangers and my family needs me. However, I can't stop thinking about getting a bike. The only thing stopping me from buying a bike today is the process of getting a license and perhaps my wife and that my 22-year-old son ends up wanting one as well. He has off-road experience and has been driving for 5 years. I'm keen on anything that I can legally ride as close as I can get to a BMW 1200GS Adventure

https://ift.tt/FnvCx8Z Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment