Tuesday, September 5, 2023

[CHAPTER 7] I can't believe this game, it's not what I expected-UNR

https://ift.tt/RKeLZqW

Finally im playing DS heavily. Im on chapter 7 or 8 Chapter named Unger I think or Clifford, which one is later idk. I was a Kojima guy already before playing but now I played my whole perspective is changed.

Now why I could love this game? Because I love the idea of transportation, I think it's one of the most important technologies in the world and changed history. And its fun to carry one thing from one place to another. I especially like to use creative tools in games, may it be cars or jetpacks. I just love it.

Second I love Third Person games. Especially when they have realistic character movements combined with physics.

So you can imagine how much I could love this game going in... But I didnt expected this much!!!

You can built stuff using a 3D Printer! EVERY TIME I OPEN A NEW WEAPON WHEN IT OPENS OUT OF IT's package and it's package falling on ground Im jumping with joy. There are at least 1000 details like this, I can carry packages on my back to connect humanity, using motors and cars and build BRIDGES.

This game is the most sophisticated game development wise. Im sure you all know how much work & science & engineering went into rope mechanics and Sam's movement. I thought TLOU2 Rope mechanics were something. Forget that, this game constantly makes us use ropes, and we can help other people using our ropes!!!

Sam's movement is absolutely crazy, there are nearly no static animations, everything is real time.

Come on people, you have to realize how advanced this game is, this game is literally next level to other games, it's like reaching to a different technology era. It is not just advanced engineering-wise, it's advanced culturally wise too. The story, buildings, chiral crystals, the black water-like material that creates the main atmosphere of the game, it all feels like game is from year 2200 or smth...

Only thing I didnt like is sometimes when you climb your cargo gets through terrain. That's it, this is literally the only negative side of the game for me, and since game is so realistic it's normal when you see something unrealistic you say WTF.

And I hate BBs and I dont like Hemantic Grenades hit so much while Weapons do not much damage to BB-Bosses.

Not every game is same. This game is released on 2019, that doesnt mean a game from 2030 will be technologically advanced then this game. NO.

I love the MGSV style, modern interface and sounds. This game feels so technological, man Kojima and his dev team knows what they are doing.

Im not even getting into characters, Die Hardman?? Heartman ?? BRIDGET, President STRAND, Sam PORTER BRIDGES... Koji-much??? What's the next character Existing Person or smth? I love it. It's just fun.

And actors are amazing, Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Margaret Qualley, Lea Seydoux, GODDAMNED DEL TORO WTF Kojima

And the last part of is... I STILL NOW NOTHING ABOUT STORY. What's going to happen? Is Beaches are a middle part to "other world" why other world exist? did it exist of nuclear war energy broke the dimensions? Who is Clifford? is BB and Sam same person, is Sam and Clifford sam person? I literally have no knowledge thanks to game didnt have spoilers like marvel movies and didnt played by my friends.

Now this post looks like a in game email.

This game is solid 10/10 for me and still underrated it should be 11/10

Im EXCITED about the ending and JOURNEY... Definitely getting the Platinum.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON

https://ift.tt/fEzBj0r Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment