Saturday, October 15, 2022

I'm getting very tired of these people-UNR

https://ift.tt/jqXKk3t

So I'm watching a YouTube interview with Jimmy Kimmel and Norman Reedus about the "Final" Season of The Walking Dead, pretty good interview so I go to the comments to see what people are saying. A large portion of the comments had kind words to say, but then I got further down and all I see is

"This show is still on?"

"This show got bad since Season 7" Which this made me really upset since Season 9 is my favorite season.

"The walkers stopped being a threat anymore"

"This show isn't the same as it used to be"

Oh and my personal favorite.

" I stopped watching when Glenn died"

Even in The Walking Dead discords, some of the people there hate the show, which is crazy because like why would you even join in the first place, but when The Walking Dead was in it's prime they've had nothing but good things to say about it. I think the show was a victim of it's own success, It go the Game of Thrones treatment despite the show's return to form.

https://ift.tt/2Pkjgst Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment