Monday, February 7, 2022

SIB Death Stranding on PS5?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eqvU6HI

Should i buy Death Stranding on PS5?

I’m new to Kojima games and having only played Metal Gear Solid 5, i was wondering if it’s worth investing in the other games he’s made. I have myself a PS3 so i could buy the trilogy one day. But that’s not the point of the post right now.

So with that being said i really enjoyed the gameplay of MGS5 (besides the base building shit, i could not get into it… it seemed tedious). But i did not enjoy the story simply because i had no idea what was happening from the get go. It confused me. I still haven’t finished the game to this day, i’m about 50% through.

Death Stranding looks interesting to me simply because Norman Reedus and Mads Mikkelsen are the main characters. I heard the game is pretty much an immersive walking sim.

So to keep it short is the game worth buying? Story/gameplay wise?

https://ift.tt/J8H1Ukq Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment