Friday, February 25, 2022

[11x09 SPOILERS] Daryl has seemed a little out of character lately-UNR

https://ift.tt/nVY50um

I say "lately" like this isn't the first episode in months but you know what I mean. I've noticed it in previous episodes but it's seeming more obvious.

I kind of feel bad because I love Daryl and I'm such a fan of Norman Reedus but I don't like the way Daryl's character has been going for a while. It's this weird mix that's as if they don't really know what to do with him anymore, yet anything goes. I know he's grown a lot but nothing with Leah after they met up again, or after he was taken captive (yet again) felt like Daryl. Idk how to put it. And now with next week's preview (AMC+ people please don't give me spoilers, I'm not talking about wtf has happened since 11x09, that's the one I'm on) he's wearing the Stormtrooper armor...maybe I'm putting the cart before the horse since I haven't seen it but I just can't imagine what he would be doing that for that would make sense to his character. Idk, I just don't like this. Daryl was never meant to be a leader and it seems like that's where it's been going.

https://ift.tt/WyNosqU Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment