Wednesday, February 16, 2022

How sure are we the Carol and Daryl spinoff is gonna happen?-UNR

https://ift.tt/Ujxtz3f

My memory is fuzzy, but is the Carol and Daryl spinoff actually confirmed, like this is 100% something that's going to happen? Or was it just an idea that was thrown out there as a future project after TWD? Some of Norman Reedus' activity on social media makes me wonder; he's gonna be a co-creator on what sounds like a pretty big Jim Henson puppet project and shared a scrapbook full of stuff from filming TWD and said how much he's gonna miss it. And of course a spinoff isn't the same thing but I've been confused about this from the get go since Daryl and Carol are the last major main characters left and most of the focus has been on them already anyway.

I'm sorry but I'm starting to become one of those conspiracy theorists...is this all (the Rick movie trilogy and spinoff news) like a diversion so they can kill off Carol and/or Daryl in the final season and have Rick return, and no one will expect it? The spinoff definitely hasn't garnered much excitement and even got some negative backlash from fans when it was announced. We all know that TWD has unfortunately only still been losing steam. From what I understand, Tales is definitely gonna come out first so I'm wondering if how well that does will determine whether the spinoff gets greenlit or not. I was torn on it at first too but I do hope it happens, I'm gonna miss them and TWD in general.

https://ift.tt/zFCOXrx Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment