Saturday, November 27, 2021

Keanu Reeves-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Everyone is talking, again, about Keanu Reeves entering the MCU, Ive seen people say he should play ghost rider, personally I think Norman Reedus would be a better pick for that character, he just fits more (I have reasons just dont want to make this too long of a post). Others say he should play Mephisto and, I just cant see him, as an actor, play a villain role. I really cant picture him being anything other than a shield agent or a new character created just for the MCU. That, OR, he could, in my opinion, be a great Orson Randall Iron Fist, which he could pull from his inner Neo and John Wick acting, plus lots of people dont like Netflix’s Iron Fist actor anyway so I think a recast is in order, thats just my opinion though, what does everyone else think? Do you agree or is there a character I didnt mention u think he could pull off better?

https://ift.tt/3D2yGaS Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment