Sunday, November 7, 2021

I did all the right things and the celebrities came to kill my grandparents and steal my inheritance. Made sure I didn't have a job, vehicle, or money and all of you know it.-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

My neighbor threatened to shoot me in the fucking head because I know what he's done. Child molesting pieces of shit pretending like we still need to do that to survive. I solved it all (watch devs and Westworld for context) and now I have no way out cause my father swapped bodies with Sam my sister's boyfriend. They refuse to get married because he is over there fucking everyone in that house.(Norman Reedus, the game death stranding will provide context for that) and nobody wants to let me out because they are addicted to fucking anyone younger than 18. All the cops did was cover his ass by saying it was a fucking pellet gun. Yet also saying that cigarettes are not weapons when everyone knows they are the most dangerous thing. I feel there is no way out of this situation other than to kill myself but I am not going to do that. Have strength we will beat the adults somehow fuck these assholes. The only reason so many of you are feeling suicidal is because I do, help me rise above it. Tired of everyone holding me down saying I can't keep the secret, when I am the fucking secret. What does anyone want to know? I have all the answers to the universe.

https://ift.tt/3CW4lLQ Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment