Thursday, April 8, 2021

My camera was in another dimension?-UNR

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I, were getting things together to pack for a camping trip this weekend. I have a list of everything we need to bring with us written down, and have been collecting everything one by one.

So I'm going down my list and I see instax camera and film, so I go to my nightstand bottom drawer and grab the film but the camera isn't in there. I ask my boyfriend, "do you know where the camera is?" And he responds with,"probably in your nightstand." I go and I check again, this time taking everything out of this drawer, except a stack of magazines. Now this is from Ikea and we built it ourselves, meaning there's nothing special about it, and a million other people probably own it. The drawer is a little deeper then this stack of magazines and not very wide. So, there's nothing in the drawer except a few magazines now (men's fitness with Norman Reedus and Jeffery Dean Morgan). Everything else is on the floor and its not much, a few small things and small bag of silver utensils, and some glasses cases. NO INSTAX CAMERA.

Here's where it gets crazy, my boyfriend and I start searching the house. At first slowly, trying to think of other places we may have put it. Then, trying to figure out if we left it some, then when we last used it; and then we start ripping the house apart. We live in a small apartment, maybe between 700 -1000 Sq ft, three closets and no garage or outside storage. There aren't that many places to look! We've looked everywhere at this point. We can't find it anywhere, then my boyfriend says, you're sure you checked the whole nightstand right?

Then he says I'm gonna go look real quick, what could it hurt? He goes in the room, takes everything but the magazines out, looks through the stuff, and right there in his hand is the Instax camera. There is no way that camera was there, I checked everything in there. I took it all out, and put it back!

HOW WAS IS THERE?!

https://ift.tt/2PEV2wH Tuned For Everything Norman We Don't Mess Around when it comes to things pertaining to the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment